Basis of the Blog

This blog is an extension of Candid Captures. The intent, depending on the day, may be one of several different things. There will likely be entries directly related to a specific event that I was hired for, yet, there may be many entries just related to my personal photography or the equipment I use.

Hopefully there may be something here of interest to you and will peak your interest to check back every once in a while.

Friday, November 1, 2019

Part two of the story in San Juan. Here is the best shot I took of Ross & Mary. The story they shared with us while in their home was just beautiful. They married in 1984 after meeting at a party. Ross shared that this is his 4th wife and last. And, it is his one true love. As we exited their home, Ross pulled us aside and said “I have to say this when Mary is not around, but I just want you to know, Mary is 96... Just wanted you to know”.. we all nearly fell to the ground. She did not look it, physically or mentally. Meeting Mary & Ross was a very spiritual experience for me. It is a reminder to me, which i need at times, that aging and growing old is not natural. At heart and mind, we are all young. That is how we were created.


No comments:

Counter